IP.com was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit and a relentless desire to make the complex simple. We are driven to deliver the most intuitive and powerful intellectual property tools that enable organizations to make critical business decisions.
IP.com has three main product and service areas: InnovationQ, our semantic search and analytics platform; the Prior Art Database, the world’s first and largest online disclosure service; and our Research and Analytics team that provides patent searches in support of patent prosecution, patent infringement, and clearance/freedom to operate analysis.
Our proprietary analytics, patented Semantic Gist® discovery engine, exclusive content, and professional services provide organizations with competitor, market, patent, and patent litigation intelligence that inform critical business decisions.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) manages the support and order entry systems and provides user data support to the Sales team. Primary responsibilities include enabling InnovationQ trials and subscriptions, adding publishing vouchers, running usage reports and responding to customer support questions. The CSR will also be the primary Prior Art Database expert for the Support team.
- Process trials and subscriptions for accounts, and manage users associated with the accounts
- Process publishing voucher orders
- Enter account and user data in Salesforce
- Triage support queue – answer questions via email and phone, field questions to product specialists
- Follow-up on open support issues to resolve on a timely basis
- Run product usage data reports
- Work with Sales Associates to ensure account and user data is accurate in Salesforce
- Develop and maintain a Prior Art Database knowledge base for common technical questions
- Develop and maintain knowledge of User Management, Target Process and Salesforce (systems used for subscription management and requests, projects and CRM)
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Salesforce
- Education Requirements
- Associate’s Degree or higher, preferably with a Business major or minor, or another related field of study
- Skills and Competencies Requirements
- Experience working in a Customer Support role
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience in interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Ability to learn and utilize multiple computer systems
- Demonstrated proficiency and good judgment in managing project priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability in being proactive, willingness to work on various projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Creative and innovative team player
- Compliance with ITAR/Export Control regulations, which can be demonstrated by US citizenship.
Work at office location in Fairport, NY
To apply to this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org