More relevant results. Less time and effort.
Professional Search Services
If you wanted to spend your days searching patents, you would have become a patent search professional. Let our experts analyze your IP, so you can focus on monetizing it.Get Started
Here’s what you get when you partner with us:
- Customized search to meet your budget, timeline and requirements
- Dedicated search partner with an average of 20 years’ experience
- Cross-disciplinary subject matter expertise in all industries related to your search
- Clear, direct, timely communication in person, by phone and electronically
- Intermediate progress reports and check-ins throughout the search process
- Support materials to facilitate meetings with your in-house invention review committees
- Access to IP.com’s proprietary machine-learning based patent search software
- Comprehensive search strategy including Boolean, classification, chemical structure and semantic search processes
- Long-term monitoring of your industry with quarterly report updates
- Compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Conduct your own patent search?
Only if you’ve got time and money to spare.
Who can afford to miss relevant prior art? The time and expense to recover from a missed piece of prior art could cripple even the
most promising IP. So outsource your search to IP.com. It’s the fastest, most cost-effective way to successfully:
- Clear product features
- Support prosecution
- Detect patent infringement
- Answer demand letters
- Evaluate opportunities in the patent landscape
- Monitor industries and competition
If you need
a patentability study, an invalidity study, a landscape study, a
freedom-to-operate study or a state-of-the-art search,
the ROI of using our patent search services is indisputable.
Shorten prosecution time with
the best prior art on record
Find appropriate claim scope for
critical patent applications
Locate key references for patentability
reviews and litigation scenarios
Realize efficiencies by partnering
with us for long-term monitoring
& search services
Stay current with industry
and competitive activity
Need results STAT?
We’ll fast-track your search. Just ask for our expedited process.