IP Discovery That’s
Powerful and Profitable
Combining the power of semantic search with a global patent database and critical non-patent literature to provide a unique IP discovery and analysis solution.
InnovationQ is ideal for corporations, universities, and government agencies. It enables IP and business intelligence discovery, analysis, and visualization of patent and non-patent material in one easy-to-use, highly accurate search tool.
InnovationQ rapidly sifts through big data to quickly and efficiently pinpoint relevant patents, applications, and non-patent literature. The results enable organizations to make critical business decisions around patentability, freedom-to-operate, IP market landscape, and competitive intelligence.
Only InnovationQ allows you to simply use a short phrase, a paragraph, or even an entire document so queries can be done by anyone in your organization.
InnovationQ uses advanced cognitive semantic analysis to extract meanings and connections that keyword searching can’t, which makes it far less likely the break-through you’re looking for will be left undiscovered.
InnovationQ’s Map tools provide highly customized charts that allow users to convert patent data into impactful visuals that reveal and summarize trends and points of interest to enable IP portfolio analysis, competitive intelligence, and market research.
A Platform Every Stakeholder Can Use
InnovationQ works across the entire innovation spectrum: discovery search, competitive intelligence, portfolio management and protection. Its user-friendly interface delivers powerful results, intuitive graphics, and executive-class reports at the click of a button.
Semantic Gist®, the cognitive retrieval engine behind InnovationQ, sifts through big data to quickly pinpoint relevant patents, applications, and non-patent literature. While other vendors’ license third party solutions to bring you semantic search, IP.com owns and continuously improves Semantic Gist.
InnovationQ’s collaboration facility offers a central hub of activity within the platform, allowing your organization to manage and improve its work products, while offering tremendous flexibility and adaptability. Creating projects and assigning access to results, strategies, alerts and reports have never been easier.
InnovationQ allows organizations to conceptually identify the most closely related commercialization opportunities for new research, regardless of industry and preconceived notions regarding application, resulting in the identification of highly qualified licensing prospects.
InnovationQ – One Tool Does It All
Access to More Than 100 Million Patent, Applications, and Non-Patent Literature
- US Patents
- US Designs
- US Applications
- Canadian Patents
- Canadians Applications
- European Patents
- European Applications
- French Patents
- French Applications
- German Patents
- German Applications
- Great Britain Patents
- Great Britain Applications
- Netherlands Patents
- Netherlands Applications
- Luxembourg Patents
- Denmark Patents
- Denmark Applications
- Finnish Patents
- Finnish Applications
- Chinese Patents
- Chinese Applications
- Indian Patents
- Indian Applications
- Japanese Patents
- Japanese Applications
- Korean Patents
- Korean Applications
- Australian Patent Documents
- Russian Patents
- Russian Applications
- WIPO Applications
InnovationQ – Built for IP Professionals
- Intellectual Property Departments
- Patent Attorneys
- Patent Liaisons
- Patent Searchers and Examiners
- Technology Transfer Offices
- Competitive Intelligence Departments
- Strategy Teams
- Global database of 100+ million patents and applications
Search and Discover
Why Semantic Search?
The patented InnovationQ semantic search technology allows users to find valuable content that is buried in complex patent and technical documents, allowing IP professionals to more effectively analyze prior art and increase productivity.
- Patented search engine developed by experts in machine learning increases researcher and analyst productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Uniquely tuned for IP to traverse documents that are often complex, contain repetitive information, and are worded to protect through obfuscation
- More comprehensive and accurate document retrieval than a simple keyword search (concepts not keywords)
- Use words or phrases, a paragraph, or pages of content to discover highly relevant results and insights
- Search patent and non-patent documents
- Reduces learning curve and saves time
- It’s fast, we mean really fast
- Searches can be done by anyone in your organization
Refine and Review
- Advanced cognitive semantic analysis
- Extract the meaning of data
- Reduce the chances of missing valuable information
- More information than traditional keyword searching
- Simply use a short phrase, a paragraph, or even an entire document so queries can be done by anyone in your organization
Visualize and Analyze
- Map tool provides a visual representation of relevant documents and their connections
- Interactive graphs allow you to drill deeper by sorting results according to your unique strategy
- Powerful insights that enable strategic positioning, patent mapping, innovation monetization, and the identification of partnership and licensing opportunities
- The analytic tools, filters, visualizations, and reports are fast and simple to use. Results are delivered based on meanings within documents, not keyword matches, and displayed in a visual representation of how close they are in meaning to your query and to one another.
Save or Export
- Generate Reports in PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel, perfect for when you need to present data to justify decisions. The Generate Reports function automatically collects relevant charts that look at the technology landscape, competitive activity, trends over time, and geographic data.
- Save projects to revisit in the future or share
- Collaboration facility offers a central hub of activity within the platform
- Create projects and assign access to results, strategies, alerts, and reports
- Export data for presentations or convenience