IP.com hosted a panel discussion at The Business Council of New York State (BCNYS) Annual Meeting on September 18, 2014, “Commercializing University-Based Innovation – Accelerating Growth in New York State.”
- Anthony G. Collins, President, Clarkson University
- Kenneth Adams, President and Chief Executive Officer, Empire State Development and Commissioner, New York State Department of Economic Development
- Robert L. Clark, Senior Vice President for Research and Dean of the Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University of Rochester
- Scott Gucciardi, Senior Vice President, Welch Allyn Inc.
- Dr. Timothy Killeen, President of the Research Foundation and SUNY Vice Chancellor for Research
- Manny Schecter, Chief Patent Counsel, Associate General Counsel, and Managing IP Attorney, IBM Corporation