How we search has evolved
With the technological advancements available today, we have become accustomed to the powers of AI. Modern computing has made searching easier, especially with the help of Google, while old search technologies such as phone books and card catalogs drift into history. Thanks to the artificial intelligence that’s driving Google’s search engine, when you conduct a search, your results are more tailored to you than ever before.
Just like what Google did for the searching for websites, AI-based search engines have done for searching patents in the intellectual property space. From the days of fully constructed Boolean searches, search and analytics have evolved thanks to machine learning. Today, you can quickly find the most accurate and relevant documents you need. But how does AI work produce those results?
IP.com presents: Looking Under the Hood – AI and the Evolution of Search
Join us for a webinar on August 8, 2019, to find out. Click here to register today.
This informational webinar will discuss why patent data users are using AI-enabled tools to map technology landscapes, get to market faster, and stay ahead of the competition.
The webinar will cover:
- How search techniques have changed over time
- The history and evolution of AI along with machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning
- How AI-based Natural Language Processing ties it all together
- August 8, 2019, at 1 PM EDT
- Presented by Devin Salmon, a former examiner at the USPTO and Mechanical Engineer. She is a member of the IP.com Customer Success Team with more than 10 years of patent search expertise
- Register today!