IP.com is pleased to announce the InnovationQ Winter 2016 Release. Our new solutions and features continue to address industry use cases and seek to provide the most efficient workflows for you.
Here’s a summary of some of what’s new:
- Manage Your Saved Data Faster – you can select all when dealing with your saved queries, portfolios, projects, and more. Also, you can now find saved queries faster; we’ve added the ability to sort them by creation date.
- Finding Citations – it is now possible to collect all the forward or backward citations for a portfolio of documents into a single new portfolio, enabling faster searching of related documents.
- Creating Portfolios by Publication Numbers – we have enhanced our portfolio creation wizard to increase the number of documents found with partial or missing kind codes.
- Limit To and Exclude Filters for Patents – we have added keyword filters for the Title, Abstract, and Claims.
- Filter NPL by Author/Inventor – you can now quickly find NPL documents by a certain author or inventor with the introduction of a new filter.
- New Training Materials – to assure you can understand the capabilities and facilities available in our platform, we’ve added or updated over 30 articles in our knowledge base.
As always, our solutions are not possible without customer comments and use case requirements. We appreciate our continuing dialogue with our customers, which ensures that the InnovationQ platform drives value to your organization.
For more information on the InnovationQ platform or IP.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.