If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile candidate who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. You will be executing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to help support and play an important role in our growth initiatives. This individual will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be responsible for leading the company’s day-to-day strategic and task-based marketing efforts. The Marketing Manager regularly interacts with our sales force and management team, providing the opportunity for great visibility.
- Manage organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog social channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Create marketing materials, including, but not limited to:
- Print and digital sell sheets
- Print and digital presentations
- Print and digital proposals
- Print and digital advertisements
- Business cards and stationary
- Trade show materials including banners
- Email blasts
- Coordinate events, including approximately six trade shows annually
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop and InDesign required)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel required)
- Proficiency in CMS, particularly WordPress, required
- Familiarity with marketing automation, particularly Marketo, a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO a plus
- Familiarity with blogging and social media management a plus
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, plus 4-6 years of experience in a B2B technology/software environment
- Skills and Competencies Requirements
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external business partners at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles
- Understanding of new, web-based technologies
- Ability to write professional reports and business correspondence
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet project deadlines with attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to participate, learn and contribute
- Compliance with ITAR/Export Control regulations, which can be demonstrated by US citizenship.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- 401(k) plan
- Work-Life balance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Work at office location in Fairport, NY.
- Must have ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, with moderate to light noise, with standard office equipment available.
To Apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.