IP.com is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. This person will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to deliver powerful, user-focused tools for patent and intellectual property professionals. The Quality Assurance team participates in all aspects of product development and is responsible for the final verification of our products prior to release.
This position is based in our Syracuse, NY office.
- Participation in project planning, review, and software releases with multiple product teams.
- Participation in all aspects of testing including unit, functional, regression, security and performance testing.
- Development and implementation of test plans and test cases.
- Development of automated testing software.
- Execution of manual and automated tests on multiple platforms.
- Documentation and tracking of product issues.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Compliance with ITAR/Export Control regulations, which can be demonstrated by US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency (“green card holder”).
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of Java and working knowledge of additional programming languages.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL.
- Experience with Junit, Git, and Selenium Web Driver are beneficial.
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical specifications and to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Benefits include 401(k) Plan; Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care Accounts; Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
IP.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com