IP.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company and its affiliates recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, medical condition, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws.
Sales Lead Researcher/Sales Support
Working closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Executives, the Sales Lead Researcher delivers curated, highly targeted, and accurate lead lists for the Sales Team. The primary objective of this role is to enhance the work of the Sales Team through the identification of high potential prospective clients that can benefit from the artificial intelligence enabled innovation solutions of IP.com.
- Using a variety of resources including the internet, Zoominfo, and InnovationQ Plus, identify and research new companies that would benefit from IP.com’s solutions
- Create and build Lead Lists and upload those lists into the Salesforce CRM database
- Based upon criteria such as Corporate Position and LinkedIn identified experiences, determine the ‘hook’ for each contact that the sales team could leverage in their messaging to book a meeting with the individual
- Work closely with Account Executives to refine and expand prospecting ‘net’
- Document event (Webinar, Trade Show, etc.) attendees into CRM
- Research events, trade associations, and regional memberships which may yield additional prospects
- Other related duties as assigned
Technology / Equipment / Tools:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, required
- Familiarity with Salesforce helpful
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-driven, with positive energy and an ability to work independently to complete tasks on time
- Measurement-focused, especially for campaign efforts and lead tracking
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Strong organization skills
- Systems-savvy using multiple resources to achieve objective
- Compliance with ITAR/Export Control regulations, which can be demonstrated by US citizenship.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org