Comprehensive, expert-led search
The goal of a patent invalidity or validity search is to uncover patents or other prior art, such as non-patent literature, published before the applicable priority date(s) for the target patent’s claims, which may render the granted patent invalid. It can be a powerful tool to help respond to litigation against your company, challenge the validity of competitors patents in litigation or Inter Partes Review (IPR) proceedings, and protect your technology interests and market momentum while blocking your competition.
IP.com’s Patent Invalidity Search is performed by a team of tenured experts with a proven track record in delivering search services to whatever scale you need – be it an examination of a single patent or multiple patents at issue in a lawsuit. Our experts work hand-in-hand with you and your team to ensure the results are both comprehensive and ready-to-use.
Invalidity Services are ideal for:
- Responding to litigation against your company.
- Invalidate encroaching or blocking patents from competitors.
- Provide powerful deterrents to non-practicing entity (NPE) demand letters.
- Complete due diligence regarding existing patents.
Invalidity service includes:
- A full validity/invalidity search report.
- A claims-mapping chart citing specific passages in the prior art relevant to each claimed limitation.
- Electronic copies of any cited prior art, including patents and non-patent literature.
- Additional consulting and supporting sources are available upon request.
Contact us today for your free quote!